JOB CODE : R210-0517
|POSITION||Design Lead -Hydraulics||EXPEREINCE||9+ Years|
|LOCATION||Japan||TOOL/SOFTWARE||Solid Works or CATIA|
Deliverables / Key Responsible Areas:
Qualification: B.E. in Mechanical/Auto
- Hands on experience in the design of different types of hydrualic pumps (bent axis, swash plate, gear pump), control valves and motors related to mobile hydraulics.
- Good knowledge in the structure and function of hydrostatic drives and electro-hydraulics
- Knowledge in the hydraulic fluids, design of hydraulic circuits.
- Good knowledge in various types of hydraulic valves like pilot valves, servo valves, solenoid valves
- Conversant with small hand calculations for pressure drop, flow and hydraulic power.
- Fully knowledgeable on tolerance grades, fits and tolerances, ASME codes.
- Awareness of relevant design codes for Japan geographies, applicable to construction machines
- Good 2D drawings reading skills
- Should be able to read/write in Japanese language fluently Min, JLPT N3 certified
- Understand the core technical words in Japanese language
- Able to translate the technical documents from Japanese language to English and also vice-versa.
- Comfortable with Japanese Industrial codes and standards
- Good Knowledge of GD &T, manufacturing methods
- Able to communicate effectively during technical discussions with Japanese clients.