JOB CODE : R212-0517
|POSITION||Design Lead -SPM||EXPEREINCE||9+ Years|
|LOCATION||Japan||TOOL/SOFTWARE||PRO/E, CATIA V5, UG NX|
Deliverables / Key Responsible Areas:
Qualification: B.E. in Mechanical/Auto
- Responsible for creating the detailed design Various types of Special Purpose Machines, machines and fixtures for Engine assembly lines, power train assembly line, Assembly jigs, welding fixtures, Automotive & bulk handling conveyors, Lifts, turn tables, and Material Handling Systems
- Experience in specifying, selecting & installing critical parts like sensors, switches (electrical field devices) & drives.
- Selection of suitable pneumatic/hydraulic components, selection of aggregates and control system components
- Good knowledge in selection & integration of belt drives, chain drives, gear drives and bearings
- Fully knowledgeable on tolerance grades, fits and tolerances, ASME codes.
- Awareness of relevant design codes for Japan geographies, applicable to automotive assembly lines
- Good 2D drawings reading skills
- Should be able to read/write in Japanese language fluently Min, JLPT N3 certified
- Understand the core technical words in Japanese language
- Able to translate the technical documents from Japanese language to English and also vice-versa.
- Comfortable with Japanese Industrial codes and standards
- Good Knowledge of GD &T, manufacturing methods
- Able to communicate effectively during technical discussions with Japanese clients.