JOB CODE: R211-0517
|POSITION||Design Lead –Utility Equipment||EXPEREINCE||9+ Years|
|LOCATION||Japan||TOOL/SOFTWARE||CATIA V5, UG NX|
Deliverables / Key Responsible Areas:
Qualification: B.E. in Mechanical/Auto
- Responsible for creating the detailed design for Various types of turf & utility vehicles, construction equipment.
- Good knowledge in the various systems and sub-systems like power train, hydraulics, work equipment, wheel & axle
- Experience in the design of various structural members like chassis, suspension, cargo box, boom & buckets
- Exposure to Hand calculations, concept design, detailed design is added advantage.
- Fully knowledgeable on tolerance grades, fits and tolerances, ASTM codes.
- Awareness of relevant design codes for Japan geographies, applicable to off-highway/construction machines
- Good 2D drawings reading skills
- Should be able to read/write in Japanese language fluently Min, JLPT N3 certified
- Understand the core technical words in Japanese language
- Able to translate the technical documents from Japanese language to English and also vice-versa.
- Comfortable with Japanese Industrial codes and standards
- Good Knowledge of GD &T, manufacturing methods
- Able to communicate effectively during technical discussions with Japanese clients.