JOB CODE : R207-0517
|POSITION||Instrumentation Engineer||EXPEREINCE||6-12 years|
|JOB DESCRIPTION & SPECIFICATION|
Job Description :
Will Be Responsible For
- Support site team to finalize packaged equipment from instrumentation point of view. Equipment are Process Compressors, Chemical Packages, Treatment Packages, Steam turbine skid, etc.
a) Trouble shooting of site assembly for Material and Drawing)
- such as searching missing drawing in Document handling system, red-mark to drawing for correction, communicate with package engineer for clarification how to assemble, damage item handing, communicate with local purchase team, communicate with warehouse team for missing material
- b) Priority coordination with Construction and QC
- such as identify remaining tag number, tag wise progress monitoring to expedite construction or QC
- c) Coordination with Pre-Commissioning team
- such as tag-wise hand-over to loop check team, communicate with Sub-Contractor of loop check team, support for trouble shooting
- d) Coordination with Package Vendor Specialist
- such as support to SAT, support to function test if necessary.
- Should have a valid H1B Visa / Green card holder, US Citizens and EAD