JOB CODE : R201-0517
|POSITION||SPM Engineer||EXPEREINCE||6-12 years|
|LOCATION||USA||TOOL/SOFTWARE||Autodesk Inventor / Autocad / Solidworks|
|JOB DESCRIPTION & SPECIFICATION|
Job Description :
Will Be Responsible For
- Good knowledge in the structure and function of steel mills, fixtures, SPM & Material Handling Systems
- Good communication and project management skills with excellent client co-ordination capabilities
- Prior experience of working with global MNC’s
- Creating 2D detailed design using Inventor/AutoCAD
- Specifying and selecting purchase parts like hydraulic/pneumatic and electrical components/assemblies required for the above machines.
- Good co-ordination skills with different off-shore teams
- Good understanding in design of belt drives, chain drives, gear drives and bearing selection.
- Exposure to latest manufacturing & assembly techniques
- Fully knowledgeable on tolerance grades, fits and tolerances, ASME codes.
- Awareness of relevant design codes for US geography, applicable to SPM’s
- Should have a valid H1B Visa / Green card holder, US Citizens and EAD Excellent project management skills