Job Description : Will be responsible for :
- 10-15 years of Enterprise architecture and development expertise on Microsoft and Linux platforms
- Enterprise customer application development knowledge in Microsoft environment – desktop, Web and Cloud
- Service Oriented Architecture and patterns ( MVC , REST, Microservices), Service Design and Implementation
- Data modeling especially using Entity Framework and tools
- Extremely strong understanding and experience in .NET frameworks, .NET core, Web API and OS independent computing.
(lot of legacy ASP.NET to .NET core migration requirements are there)
- Virtualization in Azure environment ( Docker / Kubernetes / Azure Service Fabric / Container Management )
- Concepts of new generation architecture ( Bots, cognition and intelligence, Data ingestion, Logging and Monitoring, Security and Governance etc.)
- Cloud design patterns (Availability, Data Management, Design and Implementation , Messaging, Management and Monitoring , Performand and Scalability, Fault Tolerance, Security )
- Reference patterns like (Ambassador, Bulkhead, Cache-Aside, Circuitbreaker, CQRS, Event Sourcing etc.).
- Design for Test , Test Driven Development and concepts related to testability
- Object oriented design and development in .net framework.
Job Specification, should be experienced in :
- Strong understanding of legacy ASP, ASP.NET
- Strong hands on C# programming experience so that he/she can guide developers at an operational level
- Strong Visual Studio tool experience
- Good communication skills