Job Description : Will be responsible for :
- Product design and development
- Study product design and perform virtual simulations for durability criteria
- Ensure all design meet federal regulations and requirements
- Correlate analysis results with test data
- Perform durability testing of automotive components and sub-assemblies using LS-DYNA and NASTRAN
Job Specification, should be experienced in :
- Requires Master’s in Mechanical Engineering Or Automotive Engineering or its equivalent foreign educational plus 36 months experience in the job offered or 36 months experience in an alternate occupation as a Project Engineer, Project Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Will accept a Bachelor’s degree, or a foreign equivalent degree, followed by at least 5 years of progressive experience in the specialty, in lieu of the required education and experience
- Will also accept any equally suitable combination of education, training and/or experience which would qualify an applicant to perform the duties of the job offered
- The required experience must include min 36 months using LS-DYNA and NASTRAN.